Special Needs Policy and Procedure
The Hellenic School of St Peter & Paul Bristol aims to provide appropriate learning opportunities, for all children.
- Children with learning difficulties and disabilities are welcome at the school.
- The specific needs of each child will be discussed with their parents/carers and, as appropriate, with the child themselves. The school programme will be adapted appropriately for the child’s needs.
- We would be prepared to consult with professionals where appropriate to meet the child’s specific needs.
- Staff will be made aware of any learning difficulties or disabilities.
- Staff training, wherever appropriate, can be arranged.
Child Safeguarding Designated Lead